Award Winning Bankruptcy Attorney Clears Debt & Protects Local Residents from Creditors
If you are behind on your bills and juggling debt every month, you may be considering filing bankruptcy to eliminate or restructure your debt. Good idea. Getting out from under an unmanageable pile of debt is the surest way to get a fresh look at a brighter financial future. You can’t build personal wealth or run a successful business if you are paying your creditors high interest rates, late fees and penalties. Filing for bankruptcy is the first step in a plan for building a stronger financial future with the cash flow you have after obtaining debt relief. There are many bankruptcy attorneys in Northern California who simply go through the motions but the Liviakis Law Firm has won numerous client satisfaction awards for outstanding service in Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Let our experienced bankruptcy lawyers help you get out of debt, stop creditors from calling, and keep more of your hard earned money. If you are serious about using bankruptcy to help restart your financial future, the debt relief attorneys at Liviakis Law Firm
are ready to help. Contact
us today for a free initial consultation.
Bankruptcy Is the First Step For Homeowners to Resetting Your Debt and Building a Strong Financial Future
Bankruptcy is a legal process. Not everyone walks away scot-free from debt. In fact, since the U.S. Congress passed the new bankruptcy laws in 2005, many people find they don’t qualify for Chapter 7 and instead actually do better filing under Chapter 13 to reduce their debt in a reorganization plan. Getting the result you need for your business or personal goals requires working through the process with integrity and respect for the bankruptcy court judges and trustees. It means being represented by a lawyer who is willing to work with your creditors to find solutions that will be acceptable to all parties.
Business Bankruptcy Lawyer — Focused on Forging New Financial Futures By Providing Complete Debt Relief
When we meet, we will give you a full explanation of our fee structure and what to expect out of the process. We work directly with every client and make sure you understand every step of the process. Our goal is to help you come out on the other side of bankruptcy with a better understanding of how you got into debt trouble and how to protect yourself from future problems. Our law firm offers a full range of debt relief and asset protection planning services, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy to eliminate most kinds of unsecured and secured consumer debt. Under many circumstances, you will be able to keep your house and car because we focus on helping homeowners protect what they have worked hard for.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy to restructure your debt under a debt reduction plan. You can include all types of secured and unsecured debt in the plan, including tax debt, student loans, mortgage and car payments. Depending on when your car was purchased, you may be able to “cram” the loan down to its market value. You can also reduce your mortgage payment by stripping off a second mortgage you may have assumed over the years and by including the loan in the plan. Chapter 13 can save you thousands of dollars in high interest rates, penalties and fees.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy is utilized mostly by business entities, including apartment complexes and rental properties, that are seeking protection from their creditors while they reorganize their business plans. The Chapter 11 allows for debt restructure without supervision by a bankruptcy trustee, and creditor actions against your business are stayed under terms of the bankruptcy.
- Chapter 12 bankruptcy is available to farmers as a means to reduce debt secured by their property and crops, in addition to providing the chance to secure loans with lower interest rates after filing for bankruptcy.
- Estate planning tools like a legal will, a trust and business succession planning are a necessary part of protecting your assets as you improve your personal wealth, free of debt.
A Note About Keeping Your Family Home During Bankruptcy
Protecting a family home is one of the leading reasons people give for filing bankruptcy. On the flip side, financial problems often arise due to large mortgage payments and ever changing real estate market values in California. If you want to keep your home, talk to us about your available options under the U.S. bankruptcy laws. In addition to a formal bankruptcy filing, as bankruptcy attorneys, we can help you avoid foreclosure
or change the terms of your mortgage
through a variety of legal options. Contact
us to discuss your specific business or personal debt situation. We offer a free consultation in person with an attorney to discuss how to get out of debt and keep the things you have worked hard for. We will explain what types of debt you can discharge
and how to stop creditors’ collections actions
against your business and/or your family.
California Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Law Attorney
With offices conveniently located in Northern California, we represent clients with a variety of debt problems. We are always available to help you stop creditors and get your financial life back on track.